Heated Gear

• Andrew Petro

Hi everyone. I am a senior marketing student at The Ohio State University doing a research project for a power tool company who is looking to expand into heated apparel. My team and I are trying to see what might motivate people to buy heated apparel. I would really appreciate it if people could take a couple of minutes to fill out this survey for us! THanks!!

https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0VYWQTkCaitDUd7

Joe Dirty
    Big Lake

I talked to a guy who had a heated jacket from Milwaukee. He loved it except for the fact that the battery sat right in the lower back.

Charles

Love my Milwaukee Heated stuff, I love the hoodie more than anything just right and if gets really really cold, then put the on the hoodie and put another jacket over it. Warm and toasty!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Forget heated jackets. The two just dont seem to go well together. Heated base layer or middle layer would be much better.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I would prefer to have a heated jacket or vest made with good quality that uses a universal USB battery adapter instead of being forced to use a proprietary plug for a specific brand, forcing us to buy the expensive replacement batteries.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I would rather live where I would not need any apparel that was more then a sweatshirt

munchy
    NULL

I would prefer to have a heated jacket or vest made with good quality that uses a universal USB battery adapter instead of being forced to use a proprietary plug for a specific brand, forcing us to buy the expensive replacement batteries.

No proprietary plug on Milwaukees. Standard 12v DC round plug. I’ve seen multiple other battery/tool brands with the same plug. People have also made homemade battery packs for them as well.

I got the Milwaukee Jacket through work, wear it every day and only put the battery in on the crazy cold days. Maybe 10 times so far this winter. Works awesome and love the heated hand warmers built in to the pockets. Just wish the put a heat pad on the underside of the wrists to help keep hands warm.

“He loved it except for the fact that the battery sat right in the lower back.”

That was my first complaint as well until I realized there was a pocket inside the pocket, place the battery inside that and the battery sets just perfect along your body where you hardly notice it.

I’ve head heated jackets from numerous brands and have found that nothing compares to heated base layers. I’ve been very partial to the Pnuma brand personally.

navtiller
    chippewa falls

How about making them in larger sizes, such as tall, 3xl, or could it be…3xl tall!!

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Love my heated jacket from milwaukee except they moved battery to lower back. front pocket was better or on the side. Bought it mostly for hunting late season archery to limit bulky clothing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.