what do i have here

• kris_brantner
    My river

evidently the flood must have unearthed soemthing. i got this in front of slipperys, the no wake zone where i have gone down 1000 times. i have never seen this before. it lines up exactly with the bike path in wab which used to be an old train track. my question is these do appear to be tracks, but the bike path is only wide enough for one track, and i have never seen anywhere where there would 4 of them side by side. they also end at the same place, and they are on the bottom of the river while the bike path is probably 15ft higher than water level. any ideas?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Butt cheeks? Who knows?

MuskyTrap

Check out a satellite photo. Looks like part of a set of old railroad tracks that haven’t been used for ages, or something of the sort anyway. If it’s the spot I assume it is, you can see a “path” that has been cut in the woods on both sides of the river.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

I dont know what it is but im glad you posted this, that is an area a frequent trolling raps while making it through the no wake zone….. would haver for sure lost a rap or 4 on that structure it apears!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.