Fishing Report for February19

• dpomann
    Sartell,MN

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!! look forward to posting more fishing reports, hopefully they are good ones!!

Today, got back out crappie fishing again for a couple of hours, the weather is to nice not to be on the ice. Got a few more crappies from 10-12 inches, and some bluegills too. all were caught on gill pill’s and spikes in 10 feet of water in weeds. also got one crappie on a tip-down. saw alot of fish on the camera but really had to work the fish to get them to bite. Hope this helps!!

Good luck,
    Tanner Wildes

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Welcome Tanner! Do you know Tom and Sean?

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Thanks for the report Tanner!

Ron Johnsen
    Platteville wi

Welcome to IDO

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Tanner:

Keep ’em coming!!!

Mark

dpomann
    Sartell,MN

Chris,
    Yeah actually I grew up with Tom and Shaun. toms family has a cabin by me now. do you know them??

Tanner

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Know them well. I met you guys on Siss Nov. ’08. I caught a nice eye on a tip-up! 4 inches of clean ice. It was a good day.
    Sean is coming into LaCrosse Thursday PM for our annual Ice-O-Rama.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Tanner:

Nice crappies, gills and pike on Gillespie with Manthie!!! Neat little lake. Great population and size structure to the fish you guys caught!!! I always thought you might make a great brat tester…

I finally got some perch to cooperate this weekend also. About 16′, thinking I was on or close to a mud/sand transition area. Fish up to 11″, threw anything back over 10, kept 9 for tonight’s fish fry. Surprisingly a couple of those larger fish were males.

Mark

dpomann
    Sartell,MN

yeah thanks, its probably not hard to notice I like brats a little to much!!! yeah rob got us on some great fish, the one crappie was 15 inches,and those bluegills were almost 11 inches. it was a blast!!

Tanner

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.