Coop’s Pizza

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

If you’ve ever been to Hayward you probably have stopped into Coop’s for lunch. We had a small pizza joint here in Hudson WI go out of business and it looks like it is going to re-open as Coop’s. I know they recently sold the one in Hayward and was wondering if this is a venture of the new owners or did the Cooper family buy this place in Hudson.

IMHO the food was better when the Cooper family owned it.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

I ate there once..they had some pretty good pizza if i remember right

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Coop’s in Hayward was awesome. I haven’t been there since it was sold, but if that family opens a restaurant in Hudson I’d love to hear about it!

buck-slayer

I heard the Coop’s in hudson is owned by the guy from Hayward and you guys are right its great pizza. But I think the Savoy in St Paul has the best.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

that’s great news. I work in St Paul and Savoy’s is one of my favorites also. not only is the pizza great but the people watching is pretty fun also, they have some real characters in there. The place in Hudson is being decorated exactly like the one in Hayward. I just hope it’s the Cooper guy and not the people who bought the place in Hayward.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Hey SteveO – are you talking about the new place opening in the mini-mall next to Hudson Bagel (by the middle school and county gov’t offices)? I drive by there in the morning and noticed a new place going in but can’t recall if it was Coop’s or not…

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

that’s the place. where they had the old Patrizio’s . I don’t know what happened to Patrizio’s. I thought the pizza was very good. Haven’t tried Coop’s yet but will soon.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Patrizio’s didn’t last long… I hope Coop’s has better luck in that location. We live pretty near there so I’ll have to check them out…

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

My wife had lunch there roday and said it was great. Original Cooper is involved

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.