harness for voyager

• Brett Erickson
    Maple Grove,MN

I just received a brand new clam voyager and compared to everything else I have had in the past its huge!! Which also means heavy. I don’t have an ATV or snowmobile so until the ice is thick for the truck its all on me. I have seen the harnesses for pulling sleds and am considering getting one. If you have used one or a particular brand let me know how it worked for you. I was also thinking diy? Maybe rig it up to a backpack or something. Thanks for the input!

Peterbob
    Menasha, WI

I just received a brand new clam voyager and compared to everything else I have had in the past its huge!! Which also means heavy. I don’t have an ATV or snowmobile so until the ice is thick for the truck its all on me. I have seen the harnesses for pulling sleds and am considering getting one. If you have used one or a particular brand let me know how it worked for you. I was also thinking diy? Maybe rig it up to a backpack or something. Thanks for the input!

I just use a deer harness cheap and effective!

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

SMITTY SLED.

Seriously. Two skiis; some wood….and you’ll wish you did it YEARS AGO.

X2

i built one last year. Cheap, easy, and effective. My only regret is not building one before I did

austy
    Green Bay Wi

If you don’t mind spending another $35 buy the clam harness they work great and are easy to use. I have one and would buy it again.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I pull up to 150# of gear on ice/or through the snow with a finger…

Smitty sled.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

I’ve got a couple extra sets of downhill skis if anyone needs them for a smitty sled. Finally giving up on the idea of making a chair out of my old pairs. Goodwill or a good home this winter.

AaronMoore

I made a smitty sled last year best thing I did for my back for sure. Night and day difference when pulling all your gear.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.