water pouring in

• papajon
    Grand Island Ne

I came by Harlan to day on the way home drove down methodist two guys fishing off the boat ramp youcant get a boat in there yet but the way the river looks at the bridge west of orleans it will get there.Oh and congrates to Ben and Pete I hear you spanked em at sherman.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Yupper, I’ve seen some REAL good pictures lately of all the water down at Harlan. I’m looking forward to getting on that lake again soon. Could be some tough fishing with fish up in the weeds everywhere, but that’s all right. Nice to have the water back up.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I want to see some picture.

walleye4
    On the Water

Made it down there today to check the lake out…..WOW, is the water moving in there! Lots of boats out, they must be fishing the west end cause I didn’t see very many by the dam. I got one pic of Gremlin Cove and that was it before the camera died. There used to be a 20′ high cliff over-looking what water was in the cove before and now the water is above that. That channel that takes you out of Gremlin has got to be at least 25′ deep now. I will try and get the pic posted sometime!

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

I took a few pix Ill send them to you in the morning (kid will)you can post them if you want i am not the pix taker kind but Ill send what I took the other day

shermanator
    Nebraska

Kind of has a Kansas Blue tint to it. Thanks for the pics.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Great pics. I can’t wait to get down there this year. I’m probably only going to make it down there once. I’m going to be very busy with tournaments this year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.