Happy New Year

• Sparklesonthewater
    Grinnell, Ia

Just wanted to wish everyone A Happy New Year. I don’t post much as my FH handles that lol, he probably kill me for saying that but it’s true lol. I fixed for our new year dinner chicken spiedini and candied carrots and for dessert homemade chocolate pie.
    We have supposedly a winter storm coming in, so we are staying home and watching Godzilla movies from old to new, I’m quite all right with that. I hope all of you have a safe and fantastic night and all your dreams and wishes come true in the new year.

Sylvanboat

Just finished dinner of steak & lobster. Now going to watch the Michigan- Georgia game. Go Blue!!! Happy New Year to all.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Happy new year to you guys to. Yea your FHubby does!! devil enjoy it though. Not sure what new years chow is but new years eve dinner is bologna sammiches and sauerkraut.

Stay safe .

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Happy New Year to you & Sheldon from the border. Heres to hoping everyone has a safe, healthy & prosperous new year. toast

Anonymous
    Inactive

toast

Cheers to all, let’s all resolve to be nicer and more civil to everyone in 22. God bless all

glenn57
    cold spring mn

toast

Cheers to all, let’s all resolve to be nicer and more civil to everyone in 22. God bless all

waytogo I’m always nice devil woot unless we are talking about the Vikings QB. rotflol

Yep happy new year to all. Chances of me being up to bring in the new year are next to nil, unless I gotta pee! whistling

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Meatloaf and mashed taters here. Hunkering down by the fireplace watching Twilight Zone marathon on Sy-Fy with FW Jane. Happy New Year! toast

-J.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Happy New Year every one.
    We just got home from a small dinner gathering.I had 2 beers and home before 10,my how times change.I remember the good old days get a good start by 6 or 7 and get home at 10 the next morning.

MX1825

Happy New Year everyone! Hope year 22 is better than year 21 for everyone!!

stjoeguy

Happy New Year everyone! Hope year 22 is better than year 21 for everyone!!

Amen!!

Happy New Year!

ThunderLund78

Happy New Year everyone! Had a good supper and a couple beers, then went to bed early. Will be watching the Winter Classic from the warmth of my couch today.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Nothing better than staying in and watching Godzilla movies! mrgreen

Happy New Years everyone! toast

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.