Happy Independence Day.

• robby
    Quad Cities

Happy Independence Day Americans! Our Nation’s greatest holiday, brought to you by armed Citizens!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Happy Independence Day from my boys, Fritz and Remi! We hope you all have a wonderful and safe celebration! 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

And thank you to all of the brave men and women in uniform who sacrifice so much so that we may enjoy and celebrate our freedoms.

toast

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20220704_085136_637-scaled.jpg

2. IMG_20220704_090048_062.jpg

robby
    Quad Cities

I love this! Thank you. Enjoy Our Day!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Happy birthday America. It’s my favorite holiday of the year. We have 2 smoked pork butts shredded already, did a all day smoke on them yesterday and have 8 racks on now. Cowboy beans ready to get smoked and 5 pounds of home made Mac and cheese.

I love blaring proud patriot type music today starting with Toby Keith happy birthday America

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Happy Fourth!
    I got my new flagpole in just in time!

Attachments:
    1. 20220703_152733-scaled.jpg

Don Carlisle
    Aitkin mn

Happy 29th birthday to bearcat!!!

Buffalo Fishhead

Happy birthday America. It’s my favorite holiday of the year. We have 2 smoked pork butts shredded already, did a all day smoke on them yesterday and have 8 racks on now. Cowboy beans ready to get smoked and 5 pounds of home made Mac and cheese.

I love blaring proud patriot type music today starting with Toby Keith happy birthday America

I’m thinking Bearcat knows how to celebrate!!

Stay safe.

Buffalo Fishhead

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Happy 29th birthday to bearcat!!!

Thank you sir, lol I’m going to roll with that 29 idea. I like that.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

I’m thinking Bearcat knows how to celebrate!!

Stay safe.

Buffalo Fishhead

If the damn rain would stop we could really get the party going. The neighbors have all been stopping over this morning asking me what the great smells are coming from the drive way.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Happy Independence Day!
    Thank you too those who fought for our freedom. toast

MX1825

Happy Independence Day everyone.
    Thanks and God Bless all who served. bow

B-man

Happy Birthday America toast

Attachments:
    1. PXL_20220704_215107783.MP_-scaled.jpg

Wallyhntr1
    Tonka

Never imagined fireworks being set off a block from my house here in St. Louis park, darn good too… I’m thankful my relationship with my ex is as good as it gets, she came over & we watched from my yard.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Happy day after Independence Day!

I was lucky enough to be invited to Ft Snelling with a couple of friends.
    Besides tours though each building with folk explaining what the building was used from from 1820 to it’s decommission, they had a marching band with a 21 gun salute and of course a cannon firing.

If a person forgot the Fort is in the middle of a metro area and thought about it being the only place in the area besides Indian camps, it really makes a person see how cushy we have it today. The Fort needed to be self sufficient in every way.

Later on, in the summer, steamboats were the only way to get supplies to last them the winter months. One of the buildings had 4 levels (3 under ground) that held the supplies. Leather workers made and repair boots, a wheel write made wagon wheels and of course at black smith were some of the trades practice there.

No one said Happy July 4th…everyone said Happy Independence Day.

If you have a interest in History, this is a very good way of spending an afternoon.

Attachments:
    1. 21-gun.jpg

robby
    Quad Cities

Never imagined fireworks being set off a block from my house here in St. Louis park, darn good too… I’m thankful my relationship with my ex is as good as it gets, she came over & we watched from my yard.

Beautiful! I have a good relationship with my Ex-Wife also. Friends forever I pray.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.