Happy Father’s Day

• mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Happy late Father’s Day to all the dads on here. My kids love me so much they gave me pink eye as my Father’s Day gift. Sure do love em! jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Your supposed to wash your hands after wiping thier butts jester

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Yeah Happy Fathers day to all the Dads on here. I bought myself a gift and ordered the Rec Tec Bullseye and a cover. Cover showed up yesterday with no grill, hoping it arrives today.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Your supposed to wash your hands after wiping thier butts jester

jester Ironically my two year old got out of diapers two months ago. So somehow got it after my kids were done getting their butts wiped.

orve4

My son picked me out a bunch of fishing lures he is hoping to use. lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Happy late father’s day. We had my dad over and I grilled ribeye, shrimp and fried potatoes. My son got to show off his pitching skills to papa, it was a good day. We were going to go out on the Lake but decided a day sitting home for the first time in forever was a better choice. My kid bought me a dq ice cream cake with his own money. I was honestly shocked. He knows it’s the only cake I like. So I have to sneak him back his money because it was to much for a 12 year old to spend on dad.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

My kid bought me a dq ice cream cake with his own money. I was honestly shocked. He knows it’s the only cake I like

That’s awesome BC!

CaptainMusky

Yeah Happy Fathers day to all the Dads on here. I bought myself a gift and ordered the Rec Tec Bullseye and a cover. Cover showed up yesterday with no grill, hoping it arrives today.

It will take a while to get it if delivery is anything like mine when I ordered it. They do have another distribution center in Idaho or Utah now, but I doubt it will be much faster. Look it over real well to make sure it isnt damaged in shipping because its a known issue with the one shipping company. Forget the name of it, but it isnt UPS or Fedex. I just looked it up it was Estes.
    You will love that thing! There are a few of us here that have it. I have had mine over a year, KP has one too for almost a year.
    Just make sure to use a drip pan when cooking low and slow to capture grease because the next time you crank the temp you will have a massive grease fire otherwise.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Took my dad on a salmon charter in Duluth on Saturday for father’s day, left my 2 year old and 6 week old at home with momma. Highly recommend Superior Pursuits to anyone interested, a great time was had by all.

CaptainMusky

I spent Father’s Day watching my middle son participate in the MN State Trap Meet. Boy is that always fun. He got a 47 for 50 first round with a 25. Second round 46 for a 93. Tied for like 23rd I think at over 300 kids in their class. Had the highest score for his school though.
    I do know that there is something in the water with Stewartville and Kimball. They had multiple 50’s and hoarded all the top scores at 99.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

It will take a while to get it if delivery is anything like mine when I ordered it. They do have another distribution center in Idaho or Utah now, but I doubt it will be much faster. Look it over real well to make sure it isnt damaged in shipping because its a known issue with the one shipping company. Forget the name of it, but it isnt UPS or Fedex. I just looked it up it was Estes.
    You will love that thing! There are a few of us here that have it. I have had mine over a year, KP has one too for almost a year.
    Just make sure to use a drip pan when cooking low and slow to capture grease because the next time you crank the temp you will have a massive grease fire otherwise.

Thanks for the tips and advise. The cover shipped fed ex and I never got another notification about the grill separate so assumed they where both coming fed ex. Have a call into them about the shipping of the grill.

CaptainMusky

Since I got the bullseye I havent used my Kamado and I love that thing, but its so putsy to use and dirty. The bullseye is just plain easy and everything comes out great. I have had only 1 mishap with a grease fire that ruined the cowboy beans I was making. I had brats on there at the same time and the casings burst and when I turned the temp up after taking the brats off to get the beans up to temp the temp went a racing! I opened the lid and the flames burnt the hair off my hand LOL. So the beans got ruined because I had an aluminum foil pan in there at over 400 degrees it emits a toxic fume so I didnt chance it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.