Antler supplement feeding??

• johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

We are going to run some broadcast feeders on our bow hunting area soon. What are the best products to use in these feeders. We want to use something that is best for antler growth.

When is the best time to start using these?

thegun
    mn

I say save your money!

• Hunters are not allowed to use or hunt over bait or feed or hunt in the vicinity of bait or feed if the hunter knows about or has reason to know about the placement of the bait or feed.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

This will be removed long before hunting season. Just a supplement for spring and summer.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Many of our staff have been using Nutra Deer Antler Builder for a couple years now. I’m going on my 2nd year with it. We are hoping to offer a “deal” to IDO members soon. Just finalizing some details.

Antler Builder

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Last year was my first year using Nutra Deer products, and I must say that I was very impressed with them. Years past I have used many different minerals and supplements and I will be returning to Nutra Deer this year.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Let’s go Kooty. I’m ready to get soemthing ordered… I’ll keep watching for an update.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Antler builder mineral and feed are very good products that have been endorsed by “DR DEER” I have also had great luck with these products to keep the deer off of the small plots while they are in the infancy stages.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.