Mn Tree Sale

• fishinfool
    mn

May I suggest even a LX-3tc, or at least the LX3, I spent the extra money and I am very impressed with the the 3 instead of the other two.

If you cant afford new,keep an eye out for a used one here, they should be coming available with the season approaching….

THINK ICE, FISHINFOOL

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

My recommendation is to go into the store, and play with both of them, see which one you like better…I have owned and used them both, and they are both nice machines. Good luck deciding…you can’t decide wrong in my opinion!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I am in the market for a Marcum flasher and am torn between the VX-1 and the LX-2. Any suggestions?

What features are important to you?

HoytShooter

The LX2 is the better unit as long as they are both in the same condition. The 2 has superior IR by far.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

DNR NEWS – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Minnesota state forest nurseries announce seedling sale

The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) state forest nurseries are gearing up for their spring seedling sale.

Millions of seedlings are available for the 2013 planting season, including 20 species of native bareroot trees and shrubs grown from seeds collected in Minnesota. Seedlings vary in size from 6 to 18 inches in height.

“Pines, spruces, oaks, maples, wildlife shrubs and much more are available with prices starting as low as 24 cents per piece,” said Craig VanSickle, nurseries supervisor.

The state forest nurseries are taking orders now for April and May pickup or delivery. A minimum of 500 seedlings must be ordered, which will cover approximately one acre of ground. Seedlings can be ordered by phone at 800-657-3767.

Visit the DNR’s website at http://www.mndnr.gov/forestry/nurseries for a list of available species and to download the tree seedling order form.

Seedlings can be used for reforestation, improving wildlife habitat, creating shelterbelts, developing green buffers to protect water quality and cleaning the air by removing carbon dioxide.

By law, seedlings purchased from Minnesota state forest nurseries may not be planted for ornamental purposes, resold, given away or removed with roots attached for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase and seedlings must be planted in Minnesota.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.