Disc for ATV??

• jldii

Would you believe there are actually people in this world who will walk into a sandwich shop, order a double poop sandwich, and then have nerve to complain about the bread it was made with?

Lets save our decisions about the coaching till the season is over. Just like problem children, we have to give them our full support and show them we believe in them.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Yes Jack, believing in Childress is like believing in the Easter Bunny. Makes for a good discussion, but there is zero substance to either.

So according to your logic we should keep Childress as long as they kept Steckel?

I’ll make ya a deal………………..

You continue to drink the Kool-Aid and I’ll continue to rip poor coaching and team administration.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Its true the decisions will be made by the owners… its scary that the owners would infer that the teams fans “know nothing”… WE are the customers.. WE know what we like and what we DONT… the owners can try and sell their “poop sandwichs” but there are not going to be many takers soon…
    I continue to see that the Vikes are one NFL team that is likely to MOVE… and the way the “owner” spoke indicates that he could care less about what the fans think… and yeah.. isnt that scary?

Brian Hoffies

Rivereyes, just to clarify it is a quote from Sid not the Wilfs.

Sid believes fans are dumber then a stone and barely worthy a thought unless it involves lining his pockets with cash. Then we fans are OK.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I continue to see that the Vikes are one NFL team that is likely to MOVE…

Rivereyes for President!!

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Quote:

Yes Jack, believing in Childress is like believing in the Easter Bunny.

Are you saying what I think your saying??

splitshot
    Rosemount, MN

The biggest problem I hear/see here is that someone is actually reading/listening and/or paying attention to “Sid.” ….”He” should’ve been traded 20 years ago.

I THANK GOD he does not report on fishing!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

we could trade Sid???

jldii

The whining of some Viking fans seems to never end. Nobody was happy with Denny. Then everyone turned their backs on Tice and Culpepper, when Red McCombs was the one who should have been tarred and feathered. Now we have Childress and TJack. He benched TJack, which was in itself an admission by Chilli that he maybe over estimated the QB, and since then the team is 3-1. There is a long list of QBs that were supposed to be good that never made it in the NFL. Not every one of the coaches that drafted them was tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Like I said, some people will complain about the bread.

Brian Hoffies

Well Jack maybe you can tell me what qualified Childress to be a head coach? Was it his long standing work as an offensive coordinator with Philly? You know, the guy that molded and shaped McNab into the outstanding quarterback he is? Um……..he’s been much better since Childress left, not to mention the fact that Reid called most of the plays when Childress was there.

How about the fact that he hired Bevell? You know the same Bevell that was his quarterback when he (Childress ) was the coordinator at Wisconsin. The same Bevell with no experience on the pro level.

Ever think he hired Bevell just so he could run the offense himself? Hey……maybe he drafted T-Jack because he wanted the credit for turning him into another McNab. Think he made the decision to sit T-Jack? My guess is the word came down from Wilf win or you are gone. So if you are Childress what do you do? You bench T-Jack and hope for the best.

BTW, have you heard Childress admit that maybe T-Jack wasn’t ready yet? The answer is no. Because Childresses ego would not allow that.

They could run the table Jack and it won’t change the fact that Childress is no more qualified to be a head coach then either you or Steckel.

As you say………..”have a good day.”

jldii

Brian, If the Vikings run the table, they’ll be 13-3, win the division, and have a bye the first week, and probably home field advantage thru the NFC playoffs.

I’d argue that if they did do that, Chili IS qualified to be a head coach, and probably coach of the year!

But what do I know, I’m just full of kool-aid, right?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Im going to have to go with YOU on that one… run the table… and yeah… good things happen for chilly… even if he looses in the first round of the playoffs…

Brian Hoffies

Jack, they run the table and I’ll buy a guide trip from you each month next summer! Heck I’m tempted to make it 8-8 and I’d buy the trip………..nah, I’ll play it safe and go with the 13-3.

jldii

If they go 8-8, you can buy just one trip, and I do not take credit….just the cash please !

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

I want to get a disc to pull behind my atv but have no idea what to look for what do you guys have that has been good and what kind of a price tag am I looking at?? Thanks

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

I’m sure they have made some improvements over the years, But unless you have good soft ground (dirt) not sodbound you will have a hard time turning the ground black. what we have found is that it is cheaper to rent a small tractor and tiller. at least for the first year to break up all the sod and roots.

todders
    Shoreview, MN

I agree with Bob. I started this food plot plan thinking I could use an atv and bought a disc, drag and lawn roller. The disk will work on soft ground that is mowed with quite a few passes, I now own a tractor so needless to say I have my atv disk chained up behind the shed near Mille lacs if you still want to buy one

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.