Food Blocks

• kerk
    Maplewood, MN

So if I get pulled over by a law enforcement officer that has a computer fired up in his car, using it while he is driving, oh yeah while on his cell phone, I am going to get a ticket for a suction cup device on my windshield?

Not to mention the radio dispatch he gets while on his cell phone? And the radar detector he has plastered to the windshield? The camera he has pointing out showing me using my blinker when I change lanes in front of him going four miles over the limit?

The legislator has to be spending my money better in other areas right?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Yea unfortunately he is right this law has been around for years it is called obstruction of view. I got nailed for it back in the 70’s had my radar detector mounted to the windshield I think the ticket cost me about $20 but that was allot of money back then.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

when i use my gps in the truck, i do have a suction ram mount for it, and (knock on wood) have yet to be hassled for using it yet…

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Just received this years order of food blocks and some new mineral to try out. John from Frigid Forage has a new liquid mineral out this year called Rack Back. I am looking forward to see how it stacks up against years past. Overall we ended up getting 35 buck pucks and 8 gallons of mineral to supplement our yearly food plots. I can’t wait for spring, food plots, and checking cameras!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.