Yanmar compact tractors

• pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Welcome to the site Wehndawg!!

fredbart
    St. Paul

I have spent a great deal of time in the park, generally the lake types are less favorable to bluegill habitate. However some of the border lakes such as Crooked, Lac La Croix, Crane and Rainy have enough diversity to hold good crappie population and when you get them they are big. I’d suggest on the Mann chain get after those smallies as well as fishing for Lakers. That time of year many people catch them long lining cranks. Lots of fun!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Wondering if any of you guys have one, used one or know some one has. Looking at something in the 20-30 hp range very shortly

lick

I have a Kubota B7510 and LOVE it

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

My dad has one. That’s all he has been using for quite a while. With the 4′ tiller, it is the perfect plot machine. You can get it to creep along and really work up the soil in one pass. The thing works so well that we can’t fit all the attachments on the car hauler at once. It takes us one trip to haul the tractor and two more to haul attachments. I believe when he needs parts, they are the same as the older ford tractors. I see cub cadet owns them now.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

They seem like the ticket compared to other brands pricing, thanks for the info! I am gonna get one in March of next year,nosense buying it now when the plots are done.

TonyPagliai1
    Iowa City, IA 52245

a few years ago Yanmar was the largest diesel manufacturer in the world. I’m surprised that Cub Cadet has the resources to buy them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.