guy who connected his wheelchair to a snowblower

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

With all the snow their having out east I guess a guy who gets around in his wheelchair connected his chair to a self propelled snow blower and did the sidewalks of all his neighbors. This guy said all of his neighbors help him with things so he decided to return the favor. I did a simple search online and couldn’t find anything, can you guys? Be cool to find the rig and how he did it.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks Ford

deertracker

I wonder if he would pull my fish house out? toast We should be doing everything we can for him and yet he is still concerned about helping everyone else. applause
    DT

Iowaboy1

imagine that,a U.S. vet leading by example!!! applause

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

From what I’ve heard before and By the way the article states most of his neighborhood helps each other. I think its a lot more common then what we hear about, people helping other people. Here in the neighborhood I live in all the neighbors help each other off and on through the year from shoveling walks to giving vegetables out of the garden. Beings bad news travels faster and farther then good news, I think its a lot more commonplace then we hear about. I think all in all society takes better care of things more then what we hear about. Got any other good stories that are similar to this one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.