Guide for Mcgregor area

• tim hurley

Friend has a place near B Sandy-would like some help finding a good multi species lake.

David Blais

Big Sandy is good lake. There is a lot of structure and bays. Just gotta find them.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Tony Roach is a guide in that area. Roach’s Guide Service

tim hurley

Would like to skip Sandy-has anyone worked with Tony Roach?
    Thanks

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ii think Minniwawa? is just East of there. They do OK there. Also the river is a option. Launch on the south end and go under the bridge and work your way down.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Thanks

I hired him as a guide and years later worked for him as a guide. Great guy who loves teaching and talking fishing. He was on an IDO episode this winter.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks

I hired him as a guide and years later worked for him as a guide. Great guy who loves teaching and talking fishing. He was on an IDO episode this winter.

Tony Roach sets the standard for ice guides in MN.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tim hurley wrote:</div>
    Thanks

I looked into Tony Roach Guide Service a couple years ago and found he listed 6 other guides in addition to himself on his website.

So, I might assume if you booked an outing with Tony Roach Guide Service…you’d have a 1 in 7 chance of actually getting Tony himself. Unless of course you insisted on him specifically, which I’m sure many do. Which would lead me to believe he has a rather busy schedule.
    Regardless, I would expect the other guides to be well qualified. Too bad you don’t guide anymore through him Fife, because I’d request you. waytogo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.