Ground Blind Opinions

• mwal
    Rosemount,MN

What is everyone using for ground blinds for shotgun/rifle hunting? I have one older primos that is ok. I would like to pick up several to have more locations covered. I was looking at the Barronet blinds possibly as they seem reasonably priced and you can get orange saftey caps a requirement in WI. Let me me know what you use. I can no longer use my ladder due to some meds that sometimes give me an equilibrium issue so I prefer to stay on the ground.

Mwal

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Well it’s hard to beat a double bull, but the down side is the $$. I bought a new blind last year and gave it a whirl. So far so good, it’s still intact, minus a broadhead hole my dad give her last spring! Plenty big for two people and the camo pattern works well for a lot of different applications.

My main concern with blinds is durability, and when you end up buying a few it’s nice not to spend an arm and a leg. This is a Primos blind which Rogers just renamed.

This is the blind.

http://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/rogers-vision-blind-bg3500s.html

If you’re looking to spend a few more dollars, you cannot go wrong with double bull!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.