Shappell Trail House™ 360 Gun & Bow Blind

• bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Looks like a good one

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My only concern would be the height of the windows if you choose to bow hunt out of it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m guessing the bottom of the window is about 30″ off the ground. My old “original” pop up blind with the spring steel wrap-around style has them at 28″ off the ground. Haven’t found anyone locally that stocks them, so I won’t be able to check them out before purchasing. I do like the bag carry style and quick set up in the video!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

I have something similar, a 360 blind, and I love it!!!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Well, after debating with myself I pulled the trigger. Arrived yesterday and had to set it up…right there in the rec room. Stout unit, awesome window configuration, easy slide window covers, camo mesh on all the windows, and a vented roof. Really like the carrying case. padded shoulder straps

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

FYI – I’ve had the opportunity to get out and sit for a number of days in it. Couldn’t be happier! Very nice unit and very mobile compared to my older blinds

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Randy:

What was the approx. cost on the 360???

Mark

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Randy:

What was the approx. cost on the 360???

Mark

Mark, it was about $200 If your thinking about a new blind for next year, I can pack this with me in July and let you check it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.