GROSS….What is wrong with people!!

• castle-rock-clown

I don’t care if someone sees me peeing when out in the boonies or my own yard, but I do it so they can’t see my wiener.

Rick Z
    Stark MN

The Isanti county rodeo grounds is right across the street from an elementary school. I have heard, not verified, that there is a LEO that would charge people as a sex offender for peeing in the parking lot during the rodeo because it was so close to a school. Knowing there is not any kids there at that time of night. Just a thought to be mindful of where you pee.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The Isanti county rodeo grounds is right across the street from an elementary school. I have heard, not verified, that there is a LEO that would charge people as a sex offender for peeing in the parking lot during the rodeo because it was so close to a school. Knowing there is not any kids there at that time of night. Just a thought to be mindful of where you pee.

I believe it. I knew a guy at my old work that was a sex offender. His charge was peeing in the wood line at a park. But the catch was he was walking home because he had a 6 pack and it was 1130 pm. No kids any where in sight.

deertracker

I don’t. You don’t get, “charged as a sex offender”. You would have to be charged with a crime that requires registration.
    DT

milemark_714

peeing between your door in a parking lot is gross. I hope that is not what bearcat is referring to when talking about peeing while hidden by his truck door.

Go to most truck stops,er travel centers and the aroma of whizz is strong by the fuel islands.These days,just be mindful of the cameras.Those fuel islands are the true definition of gross,some drivers will even leave duck squirts while refueling tongue

castle-rock-clown

Law enforcement officers cite, arrest and maybe recommend. District attorneys charge. The act of peeing is not in itself a sexual offense. Ever been on a boy scout camp out…everyone especially the kids would be sex offenders.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I have heard, not verified, that there is a LEO that would charge people as a sex offender for peeing in the parking lot during the rodeo because it was so close to a school. Knowing there is not any kids there at that time of night.

Isn’t that from the movie, Horrible Bosses? rotflol

Rick Z
    Stark MN

True! I never put that together

Netguy
    Minnetonka

True story. A duck hunter got ticketed for peeing in the street outside the bar in a very small town in ND. The ticket said, “Peaing in the street”. doah
    No offense to any North Dakotans. They’re some of the best people I know.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.