Greenwood bay fishing?

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have a cabin rented from 7/1 to 7/7 on greenwood Bay. I personally fish vermillion a lot. But never been in this area or even close. Im always east side of soudan. Any pointers or places to target fish. Ill probably be with my son and i for morning and evening walleye or smallie runs. But have to get the lady friend and her daughter on a bite in the day time. Just seeing if any one ever fishes this area

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Greenwood Bay is shallow and full of weed growth. For walleye and smallies, Fectos is good night and evening bite. There is a deep hole just north of there that holds a lot of 13″ eyes if you want a meal. There are some breaks and deeper spots around Moccasin Point too that are decent for walleye too.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Greenwood Bay is shallow and full of weed growth. For <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleye and smallies, Fectos is good night and evening bite. There is a deep hole just north of there that holds a lot of 13″ eyes if you want a meal. There are some breaks and deeper spots around Moccasin Point too that are decent for <em class=”ido-tag-em”>walleye too.

Just seen this now. Thank you Dave I appreciate the input

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.