Boaters choose Navionics apps because they are so

• KirtH
    Lakeville

A quick peek at the iPad app store (navigation) shows Navionics in the top 5 in most coastal countries around the world, and as #1 in boat-centric countries like Norway, Finland, and the USA.

In the USA in particular, Navionics has four apps in the top 12, as shown in the attached pictures.

While rankings change by the minute like the stock exchange, by and large this means that not only boaters enjoy Navionics over all other boating apps, but also that the general public prefers a boating app over popular apps like car navigation, a very good sign for all of us boaters and members of the boating industry.

If you are a journalist or a blogger and have an iPhone or iPad please contact us for a free app: you will be able to see with your own eyes why boaters enjoy Navionics.

For more information contact 800-848-5896 or visit http://www.navionics.com.

mfreeman451

Do you work for Navionics? From what I have seen it is the best mapping software, but they don’t really don’t have any competition for inland waters from any other appmaker. I have the app for my iPad and android, am waiting for a decent waterproof case and ram-mount system before I bring it on my boat.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.