Gov fishing opener

• mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Well that sure is a nice comment (hitting a dead head). That might even be me you are hoping for something bad to happen too. In fact I think your comment is downright an embarrassment to you for saying.

The task force is meeting next Tuesday. 45 boats are needed and most who will help are residents here who would be fishing anyway – so it will have minimal impact.

Everyone needs to relax a bit. Life changing state laws and policies aren’t gonna come out of a few hours of fishing!

Rest assured, embarrassed I am not.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to voice it.
    If you are not smart enough to read between the lines then that you are not.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Well that sure is a nice comment (hitting a dead head). That might even be me you are hoping for something bad to happen too. In fact I think your comment is downright an embarrassment to you for saying.

The task force is meeting next Tuesday. 45 boats are needed and most who will help are residents here who would be fishing anyway – so it will have minimal impact.

Everyone needs to relax a bit. Life changing state laws and policies aren’t gonna come out of a few hours of fishing!

Rest assured, embarrassed I am not.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to voice it.
    If you are not smart enough to read between the lines then that you are not.

jimmysiewert

I agree with ya Wayne! Everyone needs to just chill out. My best experience was when I guided the RW Governor Opener. I had a 75 year old outdoor writer from Iowa. In fact he fished every MN fishing opener since it started (he was the only one). Before we started he said in like 40 something years, never once caught a walleye. We had 12 in the box by 10:00 am in the now long gone Cookies Cut. Man the excitement he had! He was on cloud nine and a few weeks later sent me a huge article he wrote and a Thank You card, which I still have with all my fishing memorabilia. One of my all time highlights. If anyone has a problem now with what goes on with the Governor’s opener – then sorry – continue to complain without knowing the true meaning. I for one can put my political views to the side for a couple hours!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.