Good way to kill the day.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Busted out the grill, somewhere in the 20 gun range and headed to the farm. Been popping rounds all morning.

Attachments:
    1. 20240303_125713-scaled.jpg

2. 20240303_124631-scaled.jpg

LabDaddy1

Heck yeah man. Looks like a blast. Literally

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It was nice. Had my mom out for the afternoon and she loves shooting but doesn’t get out often. We were shooting clays together and I was her clean up guy. Also had the kids out and my neighbor and his kids. The trees blocked the wind so we were not effected by it at all. Grilled up some brats burgers and beans. Was a nice day if you could get out of the wind.

Attachments:
    1. 20240303_143923-scaled.jpg

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Looks like a nice day bc! I didn’t do any shooting but went to a buddies who hand loads and is going to do some for me. We just sat in his drive way and talked guns/loads for a few hours enjoying the weather and a couple beers. Going to try a few different rounds he grave me soon and see how they perform.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Looks like a nice day bc! I didn’t do any shooting but went to a buddies who hand loads and is going to do some for me. We just sat in his drive way and talked guns/loads for a few hours enjoying the weather and a couple beers. Going to try a few different rounds he grave me soon and see how they perform.

I’m ready for actual spring to show up. Felt good having everyone our and about today

B-man

Barbecue and guns

What’s not to love?? toast

Jimmy Jones

That looks like a great time and you certainly had the temps on your behalf. I was half thinking of running down to the gun club yesterday to shoot the smokeless muzzle and the black powder pistol I hunt with but by the time I would have gotten there and been legal to shoot the wind would have busted my big time.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That looks like a great time and you certainly had the temps on your behalf. I was half thinking of running down to the gun club yesterday to shoot the smokeless muzzle and the black powder pistol I hunt with but by the time I would have gotten there and been legal to shoot the wind would have busted my big time.

The wind was brutal, we luckily set up in the SE corner of the field and the trees blocked it all. A little trigger therapy is a good thing. The 8 year old was able to shoot her new .22 for the first time. And she did really good saftey wise. I was happy all the time preaching saftey actually sticks with that one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.