Getting Tired of Logging In

• John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The bigger issue is when I don’t forget to NOT use the quote function…type an entire response, and it gets deleted. That pi**es me off far more.

The quote seems to work fine if you just grab a sentence or two with no emojis. I spend most of my time here on my work computer, shh, or sometimes on my I phone and my login is saved on both. The phone I think I have to log back in if I close it but the work computer stays logged in all day with no problems.

CaptainMusky

The logging in is annoying, but what I find more annoying is that I will click on a topic and my browser just sits there and spins into eternity. That is super annoying and happens multiple times throughout the day. My post count would be much higher if this didnt happen LOL

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

The logging in is annoying, but what I find more annoying is that I will click on a topic and my browser just sits there and spins into eternity. That is super annoying and happens multiple times throughout the day. My post count would be much higher if this didnt happen LOL

This does happen frequently to me too.

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.