Getting someone involved

Next week I am going to be taking a buddy out who doesn’t fish much. He wants to bobber fish for some reason. I am mostly a bass fisherman so don’t fish that way much. I can’t imagine there will be crappies up shallow still. Any advice on where to take this guy in the south or west metro where he can see that bobber go down? Hoping to get a new fisherman more involved, thanks

rjohnson8404

I have not been able to get out much but I would bet that bluegill bite could still be solid on bobbers heck I bet bobbers go down with leeches for bass shallow too. Maybe pike with some suckers under big bobbers too early and late. Wish I could help more but work has been destroying my fishing time.

ron Landecker

I have been catching crappies in 10ft of water 3ft down over the weeds with bobbers and plastics pretty much as fast as you can get your line in. great fishing for kids and newbies

Don’t suppose you’d be willing to dm me where? 100% catch and release

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Waconia is a good panfish lake for #’s, I’d go there and find the weeds. Around the island or in the west side bay are usually pretty consistent producers. If he can cast you should be able to get some bass in the same areas too.

Deuces

What’s a dm?

Am I missing out on something?

Is this like the owls on p2?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

What’s a dm?

Am I missing out on something?

Is this like the owls on p2?

Nick, Assume dm means direct message?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.