Getting out tonight

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

I am finally able to get out. It has been a crazy couple of months. It is July and I haven’t even caught a cat yet. My old jeep had to be put out its misery and now I have a Chevy Silverado Crew in the garage. I have to re learn how to back up a trailer with it. My mother is visiting from Florida for a week now and next time she gets a tent in the back yard. All you guys looking at too high water should consider fishing a lake. I hear the bite is on.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Going to try to get out on the river and then up a creek to fish dittypoles tomorrow,,,if it doesn’t rain again. They got everything from 3″ to 12″ diesel pumps down in the manholes close to the river. Tim reminded me of a ramp that we both knew was there but with never using it we forgot it was there. Its in a park and the park closes at 10:00 so we never used it because we are out on the river all night sometimes and it just didn’t register. Fishing some before 10:00 is better then not fishing at all. I’m working alot so Tims out getting dittypoles today, I hope. We can probably get up the creek 3 or 4 miles with water levels in the creek the way they are.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Kevin did you get out, I didn’t but am in a couple days.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

The Weather came up and I bagged it. Looks like the same for this weekend. I know I have some spots that haven’t been fished which should be good because I left a pile of 34 inchers there last year.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Kevin you doing any good or have you been out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.