Attachments:
    1. 43CE88E2-24A2-4361-96E7-97AD5FF7B55F.jpeg

Tom schmitt

All those death stats were nation wide.
    I really doubt Newsom is saving many californians

Umy
    South Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Deuces wrote:</div>
    Where are they coming from? It’s good they’re looking into it but all-out ban seems excessive

They are guesstimations, the first link says 1400 of people died and 77,000 were injured from carbon monoxide from 2004-2021, so if we ban these things that may or may not have caused it, they will be saved. Don’t you want to save people!

It’s called the “Darwin Theory” I believe. Kinda like survival of the fittest only in reverse – the same people who did not understand coffee was hot and now we need to be reminded not to put plastic bags over our heads.

TH

68.56% of statistics are made up anyway.

Umy
    South Metro

I watched an old South Park episode yesterday – Season 9 called “Two Days before the Day After Tomorrow”
    The link shown is just a couple minutes. Should be required viewing for the country. It IS South Park and it IS sarcasm but it is soooooo spot on into how the fear mongering works.
    Pretty funny

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

As for AC, I can live without it (in Minnesota anyway)

Says the guy who just moved to the north shore. Easy for you so say that with the biggest coldest freshwater pool of water on earth to keep it cool all year lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>B-man wrote:</div>
    As for AC, I can live without it (in Minnesota anyway)

Says the guy who just moved to the north shore. Easy for you so say that with the biggest coldest freshwater pool of water on earth to keep it cool all year lol

Well he has been in my neck of the woods a long time so think he understands

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

So much for my plan to mow my lawn.

Attachments:
    1. CA-band-gas-lawnmowers.jpg

Umy
    South Metro

Still laughing……. thank you for that

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Rodwork wrote:</div>

Rodwork, Is she missing a foot?

That was lost in a big generator incident the year prior. That’s why we need to ban them. Look she’s dumb enough to try and loose the other foot. We MUST protect the people. She is hobbling herself in to the danger zone.

Reef W

Trumka/CPSC offers up a solution to something no one thought was a significant problem, and a liberal state takes it and runs with it.

So the CPSC published a proposal April 5, 2023 and California ran with it by signing a law banning small gas engines in October 2021? Trumka wasn’t even confirmed as a commissioner of the CPSC until October 27th 2021 and began serving December 2021. Bravo to you for exposing this rift in the space-time continuum applause

BigWerm
    SW Metro

So the CPSC published a proposal April 5, 2023 and California ran with it by signing a law banning small gas engines in October 2021? Trumka wasn’t even confirmed as a commissioner of the CPSC until October 27th 2021 and began serving December 2021. Bravo to you for exposing this rift in the space-time continuum

Hahaha well played non-sequitur, I did not check the dates, my bad. So just flip California and CPSC/Trumka.

Beast

why can’t even 1/2 of that state slip away under the waves.

MX1825

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tom schmitt wrote:</div>

68.56% of statistics are made up anyway.

5 out of 4 people have trouble with Math. whistling

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I’d love to see generators banned on during ice camping. They have absolutely ruined the serenity of winter peacefulness and the serenity of frozen lakes.

LabDaddy1

I’d love to see generators banned on during ice camping. They have absolutely ruined the serenity of winter peacefulness and the serenity of frozen lakes.

This is exactly why we need all electric generators by 2035!

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Can’t say I disagree on this one!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m on par with this one

Stanley

But then how would we watch satellite tv while the kiddos play video games on the other tv or watch movies while the FW enjoys the cozy electric fireplace all the while keeping our mega live, livescope and 12in screens running all weekend? rotflol

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

But then how would we watch satellite tv while the kiddos play video games on the other tv or watch movies while the FW enjoys the cozy electric fireplace all the while keeping our mega live, livescope and 12in screens running all weekend? rotflol

Windmills mounted to every wheelhouse is clearly the answer

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

The sport of ice fishing will die if we cant do that!! jester

gregory
    Red wing,mn

You forgot the lighted flag poles and flashing leds… lol

YarMan

Battery powered generators will make gas generators obsolete
    anyway

Genius! A battery powered battery charger!

Umy
    South Metro

Nice site! Spent 10 minutes uploading facts for a DEcember 5 special election and it disappears!
    The incumbent Democrat Ruth Richardson is quitting to become CEO of planned Parenthood.
    VOTE your choice on December 5
    This is an opportunity begin to balance the power from the Liberal Trifecta now at work in this state.

Cynthia Lonnquist is the Republican’s candidate

Mendota Heights, Mendota, Eagan is 52 B district.

From Ruth:
    “I’m honored to have been part of a team that led with our head and our hearts. I’m proud of the legacy I leave behind & to have worked with community to achieve Paid Family & Medical Leave, establish the nation’s first Missing and Murdered Black Women & Girls Office, end disability & race discrimination in the organ transplant process, & to have led the MN House to become the first legislative chamber in the nation to declare racism a public health crisis with the bipartisan HR1 establishing the House Select Committee on Racial Justice.”

The Democratic Candidate for this election is Bianca Virnig who will continue the run toward Minefornia.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Nice site! Spent 10 minutes uploading facts for a DEcember 5 special election and it disappears!

That wasn’t the site at work dude that was the deep state

Viewing 29 posts - 31 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.