Gear Review

• Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

So I have been fishing with I fish Pro tip ups for two years now and I love them and now I love their customer service as well. What happened is that I broke my flag. I contacted Levi and asked if they would sell me just a flag and he said he would send me a few no charge. They are a top notch product and now I know they are top notch at customer service as well. Also he said that they are coming out with a new model for next year! I am pumped to see what it is. I recommend this product to anyone that runs tipups or dead sticks for walleyes.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

That’s good to hear,I too have used them for a couple of years and love them, did a couple of minor mods to mine,can’t wait to see what’s in store, perhaps a sturdier rod arm ?

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

I made a mod to the mechanism under the bobber stop on the line. I took a regular ice bobber (ice buster) and left about an inch of foam on it, wrapped some wire around the plastic part of the bobber and made a loop with the wire. I coated the wraps in epoxy. What this did is the old ones tend to fall off your line when you are fighting big fish and you loose them. The bobber clips on tighter and will not fall off the line. Also by leaving a little foam on the bobber the whole thing floats so if you drop it when trying to set it up it wont fall down to your lure on your line.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

iFish pros are awesome for any tip-up junkie like myself. I love the idea of using the foam bobber that floats.

Another great mod is to use spray foam to insulate them which helps keep the holes from freezing.

Will

Spencer Haugen

Do the I fish pros stack together or how is everyone storing them I’m thinking about getting some but just mixed feelings on storing them

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

Storing is one downfall they don’t stack together however you can fit two in a milk crate to give you an idea on how much room you need it think it is still worth it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.