Garmin Customer Service

• mojogunter

Anyone tried to get through to customer service lately? I have been trying two days in a row. Every time saying they will call back in 10-12 minutes and no call back. I stayed on the line today, and when someone answered they said they were in the dealer customer service division and forwarded me to the right department. Again tried to get a call back and nothing. Normally they have always been very good. I hope this is something out of the ordinary and not something that will be common.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

New norm. I ordered something from Men’s Wearhouse never got it and could not get in touch with customer service all day yesterday, Emailed, called ring ring ring. on line chat NOTHING.

CaptainMusky

Customer service really hasnt been a thing since Covid. Hopefully they finally get back to you.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Called Garmin last week about updating software. I didn’t have to wait for a call back. No issues, very helpful.
    Also called Humminbird and it was busy so I left my number for a call back. They called a little earlier than when they said and I didn’t pick up in time. Called about 10 minutes later. Very helpful also.

mojogunter

I waited on hold this time. It said wait time was between 10-12 minutes. I did talk to someone after 50 minutes. I need to send a video of the trolling motor not functioning properly, and they will decide where to go from there. Hopefully all works out well. I have several garmin products and this is the first I have had an issue with that couldn’t be resolved over the phone.

Hunting24seven

I called a couple of weeks ago and the call back time was 2 hours. Sure enough 1 hour 50 minutes later they called back and got the problem solved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.