Garden seeds FYI

• MNdrifter

I found Menards in St. Cloud had their garden seed display out today. It was already getting picked over some of the common items. Better get at them before the hoarders do. Last year I didn’t realize there was going to be a shortage. I went to go buy my seeds at regular time early may. Everyone was out. What cost me $20 today, costed $70 last year when I had to order online!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I found Menards in St. Cloud had their garden seed display out today. It was already getting picked over some of the common items. Better get at them before the hoarders do. Last year I didn’t realize there was going to be a shortage. I went to go buy my seeds at regular time early may. Everyone was out. What cost me $20 today, costed $70 last year when I had to order online!

whistling whistling I got mine there last week with the 15% off bag.

Charles

Get you maple taps as well, they will be sold out quick. Stock up on jars and sell them.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I got my seeds late last year. I had to go to Ace. The only sweet corn that was left was the one I wanted. yay

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Get you maple taps as well, they will be sold out quick. Stock up on jars and sell them.

I have all the jars I’ll ever need, however I’ve been on the lookout for find and lids, nuttin yet.

I gave been seeing some qt jars though

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Oh boy here we go people flooding to the stores again!

sji

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Charles wrote:</div>

I have all the jars I’ll ever need, however I’ve been on the lookout for find and lids, nuttin yet.

I gave been seeing some qt jars though

I switched to the reusable plastic lids with rubber seals. Bit more money then conventional but you’ll save in the long run.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.