Gander 50% off fishing gear and Clothing

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We went to the Baxter one couple weeks ago. Yep $300 when we left then the weekend after that we were up there again and $180 gone. Last time we were there it was 50% off for anyone and 60% for club members.

Thats how the forest lake one was. I’m not a member but I gave the kid my old man’s phone number who is a member and that worked for me.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I just saw this. Wish I would have seen it earlier. Guess where I will be swinging by this weekend. Hopefully some good stuff is left.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

They get shipments in everyday. I just left again. I spent way more then I should have again. But 13 bucks for carhart jeans is tough to pass. And bass plastics for ballpark 1 or 2 bucks. And I’m stocked on walleye jigs now for the next 8 years

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Rapalas are finally priced accordingly on sale at 3 or 4 bucks. But I still wouldn’t buy them

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Rapalas are finally priced accordingly on sale at 3 or 4 bucks. But I still wouldn’t buy them

BC you should have bought a few of the Rapalas. Just hang them on the wall for decorations. If you don’t use them on the water they would be fine not break, loose hooks, etc. whistling

BigWerm
    SW Metro

You should have bought all of them and sold em for $6, doubled your money!

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I am $600 lighter now. New shipment comes in Monday and will be on the floor Tuesday night / Wednesday.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I’ve been going in almost daily… New stuff keeps showing up. I wouldn’t mind finding a couple dozen more flicker minnows but otherwise I’m sitting pretty dang well with tackle! New muck boots, new keen work shoes for 1/3rd of the normal price.

They’re making room for boats. They’re shrinking their fishing section to just a couple rows so they have room for boats. So might as well go to Walmart for tackle now…

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I fell victim again today

Attachments:
    1. 20210718_162941-scaled.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I wouldn’t mind finding a couple dozen more flicker minnows

Lakeville had a bunch when I was there last.

Alagnak Pete
    Lakeville

Nothing a few days ago for flickers. I stopped to grab a thing of crawlers- zero, nothing in the fridge. Nothing in the minnow tanks but water. I had to ask a sales person to look up the price on any rod/reel I looked at or tackle boxes for my daughter. Same old gander- complete S show and waste of time and walked out without buying anything even with the ‘deals’ going on.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>rjthehunter wrote:</div>
    I wouldn’t mind finding a couple dozen more flicker minnows

Lakeville had a bunch when I was there last.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.