results

• clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Completely forgot to do a post about our trip.
    We did ok tho the eyes were not jumping in the boat as I was hoping they would. Weds and Thursday the 18th and 19th were so windy we barely got on the water. We did get some eyes and smallies trolling but like I said they were slow.
    My bride did manage a 37 inch northern which smashed her record for lengh of fish caught.
    The campground really cleared out on Sat ( we started wondering if it was Sunday) and one of our neighbors left a few boxs of leachs. We took them out and fished sunnies. Boy did we hit a patch. We sat for over 2 hours pulling one 1/2 pounder after another from a spot no bigger than 12 x 12. We ended up with 30 that we kept. Or should I say when enough was caught. On Sunday AM I wento out and had the lake to myself. Managed 3 nice eyes on crawler and a hook. Just 2 split shots and a hook.
    We managed some nice meals and had a great time. Tho I wonder what it is like up there when I don’t have to start the heater in the camper. 39 at night is a bit cold.
    Until next year.
    We’ll be looking for reports.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

“Tho I wonder what it is like up there when I don’t have to start the heater in the camper. 39 at night is a bit cold.”
    In the words of a good freind of Mine…… “Toughen up there Pusscakes”

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

“Tho I wonder what it is like up there when I don’t have to start the heater in the camper. 39 at night is a bit cold.”
    In the words of a good freind of Mine…… “Toughen up there Pusscakes”

I was just going to write that myself.

Gator Hunter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.