RainyDaze does it again!!!

• r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

I just finished a four day trip with Chris Granrud out of Rainy Daze and from the pictures he has posted you could tell it was a great trip had by all. You can’t fish anywhere through the ice and have all four of your guys ice fish over 35″ throughout the trip. He put us on some Tanks and fortunately enough we each managed to ice atleast one or more fish that to many would be considered a trophy through the ice. I can’t stress enough that if you are a ice fisherman and have a “Bucket List” on places to fish before your time is up, make a trip up there and visit Granrud. The work and time involved by him is definately rewarding for us as anglers. I have fished a lot of places and for a big fish bite, Rainy is second to NONE. BUT….. unless you know the lake well you will need to get someone like Chris with the knowledge and experience to guide you in the right direction. This trip for our group is set in stone for many years to come. Thanks again Chris, it’s appreciated!!!!!

Also a big thanks to Andy, Tucker, and Mike!!! Always a pleasure fishig with you guys and the help for transportation makes it all the better. I hope I can see you guys again in March for the DONK bite!!!!

arklite881south

Far too kind Ryan!! Far too kind (Can’t find the Blush Graemlin)

Your crew like many of our fisherman have locked themselves in on good timeframes for big fish. That being said you guys realize it isn’t always easy as pics make it look. Look for next years additions of the Daze satelite houses to be a superior advantage for mobilizing larger groups onto different bites. The Complexities of transporting these houses out early in the season will likely be a challenge, but we feel will continue to give our anglers distinct advantages at landing that monster fish through the ice. I love groups of 5-6 guys and it allows individual costs for a guide to decrease. The group fishing allows me to utilize our fisherman during the trip to grasp the mood of the fish on that particular day as well as pinpoint the active patterns.

As we discussed on your last day of the trip it wasn’t long ago that those fish your crew caught would have been big fish for a lifetime and not just a long weekend. It is funny how times have changed. Their is nothing that makes me smile more than the joy of a Rainy Lake Tank being slid out of an 8 inch hole by our customers. We are EXTREMELY fortunate to have such great customers, and I believe those who fish with us for the most part realize the hard work we put in to attempt to make every trip a trip of a lifetime!!

COMING RIGHT UP GUYS!! (Few Pics from Last spring)

a1a

I used to think Chris paid some of you guys to “toot his horn”, but pictures don’t lie nor do those great IDO videos with him and James! Glad you had a great time…I need to book one of my own with him one of these days.

arklite881south

LOL!! Don’t make enough “Greenbacks” as a fishing captain to pay for word of mouth advertising!! Love to fish with you!! Bring camera

r._kayle
    Cedar Falls, IA

Yes camera is definately a must!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.