Rainy Lake Trip

• bclii
    MN/AZ

Hi guys, My wife and I are going up for a couple of days next week and staying at the Thunderbird lodge. Looking for some info to get us started. Its been many years since we were up there, an then we did the houseboat gig. This time we will be making day trips. Any info would be great.
    Thanks

kroger3
    blaine mn

Contact chris from rainydaze or I’m sure he will find this and post something. He knows everything there is to know about rainy

arklite881south

Hi BC,

Back in the office!! Our guide group for the day got their days mixed up. T-bird is a great place, and highly recommended by our guide service. I think you’ll thoroughly enjoy your stay there. They have a large lake map down by the gas dock that has several starter spots to help guests get started on this vast body of water. The bite is great, and the fish are starting to get into that mid-summer groove. Work deep edges of reefs or shoreline breaks with a jig and minnow. Lately I’ve been utilizing the Orange and Chartruesse 3/16 oz. H20 Precision Jig from Bfishn Tackle tipped with a fathead. http://bfishntackle.com/

Have a great trip!! Take pics!!

bclii
    MN/AZ

Thanks Chris, I’ll pick some of those jigs up. We’ll look you up when we get up there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.