Hotel in International Falls?

• Wadsworth

Hey guys, a group of 5 or 6 of us will be heading to Canada for a bear hunt late August, we’ll need to stay overnight in International Falls before we cross the border, anybody have any suggestions for a hotel/motel in I-Falls, doesn’t have to be the Taj Mahal, just clean and affordable for one night.

Any ideas?

diver1080
    Yorkville, IL

We have been crossing at I Falls for the last 15 or so years and have found it much easier to cross the border at night. The line to get across in the morning can be crazy! We usually stay at the Super 8 or Adventure Inn just west of Fort Francis.

thegun
    mn

that is what i would do!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Falls Motel right on the Hwy.

Otherwise there is a motel 8 on the hwy also I believe.

z85chevy
    international falls, mn

for the amount of guys u have i would say falls motel also.

roadhunter

La Place Rondevous
    Great bar , good restaurant, outdoor patio on the lake. 1 mile from the gas station.

mojogunter

Another for the Falls Motel. Nice people nothing flashy, but clean and reasonably priced.

arklite881south

Many options guys. Personally I haven’t found a reason to cross at night vs. morning…

We’ve got a Days inn, Super 8, Holiday inn, Falls motel, and several other lodging options to choose from. All pretty reasonably priced, and just depends on personal preferences.

drew-evans
    rochester MN

i stayed at the days inn and had no complaints and their breakfest was damn good!

z85chevy
    international falls, mn

the best avatar ive ever seen…and sorry chris…thats even better that the state record whitefish you released and massive crappies, and even all those big walleyes and pike you post on here…lol…but they are a very close second though!!

gotone
    Burnsville, MN

We always stay at the Falls Motel.

arklite881south

Quote:

the best avatar ive ever seen…and sorry chris…thats even better that the state record whitefish you released and massive crappies, and even all those big walleyes and pike you post on here…lol…but they are a very close second though!!

LOL!! You won’t hear any arguments from me Phil!! What were we talking about……

arklite881south

Quote:

i stayed at the days inn and had no complaints and their breakfest was damn good!

Have to admit I’m a fan of continental breakfasts when in a push to get on the road, and yes the Days inn has one.

twofish
    Rainy Lake

I have to agree with Chris. Days Inn and breakfast is the way to go.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.