IDO Welcomes Back Rainy Lake House Boats

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-Depth Outdoors is incredibly happy to have Rainy Lake House Boats as a Sponsor!

What a relaxing way to experienced first hand the relaxation, fishing and beautiful Rainy Lake!

For some of you this will be new, to others it’s time to get reacquainted!

Here’s a message from the Dougherty’s with some background~

Rainy Lake Houseboats is excited to be back as a sponsor with In-Depth Outdoors!

The Dougherty family has been providing guests with amazing vacations on Rainy Lake since 1918. It started at Kettle Falls Hotel from 1918-1977 and has continued at Rainy Lake Houseboats since 1978.

Bill and June started with 12 houseboats that were simple in nature. They didn’t have all of the “luxuries” we have today. We were the first to include marine band radios and generators; now we even have some with air conditioning and hot tubs!

Today our fleet consists of 29 houseboats – 9 different series accommodating parties from 2 – 12. We have also added a vacation rental home for those who would rather sleep on land.

With the passing of Bill last spring and the retirement of June, their sons Billy and Tom are in charge of continuing a family tradition.

We invite you to discover Rainy Lake’s 220,000+ acres of water aboard one of our houseboats. Whether here for the fishing, relaxation or both, you’ll soon find out why so many people cannot wait to return.

We look forward to seeing you on Rainy!

Looking for more info? Click on the forum banner in the Rainy Lake Forum or CLICK HERE<<

Please give Rainy Lake Houseboats a warm IDO welcome!

Don’t forget to LIKE them on

>FaceBook<

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome!

A week of roaming around Rainy in on of your HB’s is on my bucket list.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Welcome back.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Welcome ! Glad to have you for a sponsor.

sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

Dougherty’s the best guide on rainy! welcome to the IDO family Bill

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I think I should run this by the family to see if a week on Rainy would be in order !!!!

I know I loved it up there when we went in June with IDO !!!!

Welcome back ROB

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

We’ve taken three houseboat trips and it’s an absolute riot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.