FTL Visitors Pic

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here is another nice walleye taken out of the Central Basin on Lake Erie…Scott Shultz sends us this picture.

I’m gonna include the un cropped original picture because there is apparatus above Scott’s head that I want to know what it is? Help us out Scott !!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTL,
    simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to
    [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as
    quickly as we can.

Baha278
    Madison, Ohio

What you see is a Big Jon planner mast on the bow of my 20′ Lund Alaskan. For sale because I got me a great big boat now!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Nice rig Scott!
    Looks like you will be spending some quality time on the water in that rig!

What presentation(s) worked to trick that walleye into hitting?

Baha278
    Madison, Ohio

Our typical set-up was 20′ & 30′ Jet Divers pulling either Scorpian Stinger Spoons or worm harnesses on the big planner boards. Hot colors for us last year were Copper Shrimp or a bright orange harnesses. Gosh I can’t wait to get back out there!

Jason
    Lake Erie

Nice fish! Memories of last summer!!! I can’t wait to get back out on the central basin. The boat traffic up by the islands is unbelieveable….

Where are you planning to dock the new boat?

Baha278
    Madison, Ohio

Right now the boat is in the water at Lakefront Marina in Port Clinton just waiting to cruise home. The next day with 2 foot seas, she’ll be on her way home. I’ll be docking on the Ashtabula river at Northcoast Maina this year hoping to target the Ashtabula/Conneaut area. Geneva State Park has the best marina but I don’t think the fishing is always as good north of there. It seems that you either have to go far east or west to get in them. If Bula doesn’t work out perhaps Fairport next year. I’m planning on still using the Lund for things like your spring Perch outing, at least until it’s sold.

Big Fish! Calm Seas! Cold Beer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.