Addition to EFN Field Staff… Wes Janke..!

• Anonymous

EFN is happy to announce the addition of Wes Janke to its expanding Field Staff Team!

Wes has been posting on FTl for awhile now and has done a grerat job of sharing info on the bite and conditions in his neck of the woods. Here’s a little extra info on Wes… “Home Waters: Western and Central basin of Lake Erie and it’s major tributaries in Northeast Ohio (Vermilion, Rocky, Cuyahoga, Chagrin and Grand Rivers), Mosquito Reservoir, Ladue Reservoir, and West Branch Reservoir.

Clubs and Organizations: Member of the Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders

Vessel: 15′ aluminum with 25hp outboard (I think it was one of Noah’s lifeboats)

Bio: I’m a multi-species angler that has been fishing since I was able to hold a fishing rod. I fish with both conventional tackle and a fly rod. I’m on the water around 150 days per year. I fish a 12 month season, ice fishing for Walleye and Panfish and river fishing for Steelhead throughout the winter months. During the spring, summer, and fall I primarily fish Lake Erie for Walleye, Smallmouth Bass and Perch. However, I will move to inland lakes when the conditions are right or wrong (Lake Erie) and target Largemouth Bass and Crappie.

Goals for EFN: To provide actual, accurate, and timely fishing reports to my fellow anglers.

We all look forward to your involvement with FTL and thank you for the contributions you’ve already made to this point. Again, welcome aboard!

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Wes….

I can’t wait for this ice to melt so that we can hit the big pond again!!!

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

I’m sure that you’ll do a great job of reporting, Wes! Are you planning to come down and donate any of your moldy cash to us at any of the inland ‘Eye tourneys this season??

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Wes. I can’t wait to see some of your guy’s pix this spring….

Anonymous

Welcome to a great team of folks. I’ve got to get over there and fish that big water and catch me some of those extra large fish. Steve

wes janke
    Cleveland, Ohio

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to working with all of you. I hope that everyone has a great year of fishing.

Jason,

I’m looking forward to fishing Erie with you again this year.

Corey,

I’d love to come down and fish the tourneys on the inland lakes, but wouldn’t it be easier if I just gave you the money now instead of having you beat it out of me in a tournament?

Anonymous

I hope all you guys can car pool this summer and come to Minnesota for the Get together this year!

Welcome aboard Wes! Looking forward to hearing some reports from you in the future!

Anonymous

DeeZee,

Has anyone decided on a date for the get together?

Jason

Anonymous

Not yet, we are closer to nailing down a time that agrees with the most support and help!

We should know soon.

Anonymous

Wes, welcome to the staff! I have never had the chance to make it out your way but I’m still looking forward to reading about and seeing the pics of what’s happening in your neck of the woods.

ItzaSmallieWorld

Hi Wes,

I’ve had enough of the ice fishing this year. I’m looking forward to our spring smallie trips.

Hope to you and Jason again soon.

Kim

wes janke
    Cleveland, Ohio

Kim,

It’s nice to see you in this neck of the woods. I’m ready to hit Erie this spring for Smallies, but I think the bite will be a little later this year. We have to get Jason out with us a couple of times and let him see what it’s like to fish and still be able to see land

Wes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.