Ohio Inland Lakes

• JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

Sorry I haven’t been able to put any time into reports lately but it looks like I’ll have some time here as things work out. For those of you who may be interested, the medical situation with Darlene remains about the same. It’s day-to-day and we do what we need to do to make everything as easy on her as possible. Most of Ohio’s inland lakes are dead right now. Most have a thin covering of ice that isn’t useable but is enough to prevent use by boats. Some of the Southern and Southwestern waters are still fishable but I don’t have up-to-date info on them as they are out of my fishing area for the most part. Pond fishing for Crappies and ‘Gills is going well for the few places with safe ice. The Ohio, Muskingum, and Turcarawas Rivers are doing well for those anglers targeting Walleyes, Saugers, Saugeyes, and Hybrid Stripers. The areas below dams, wing dams near deep water, and creek mouths are producing fish on spoons and jigs.

Anonymous

Jim,

God bless you and Darlene. I hope better times are headed your way.

As for posting, you do what you can and we understand.

Our thoughts are with you.

Anonymous

Hope Darlene gets better.
    Tell her I amy need the special Chocktaw good luck on baitfish next summer.

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

Thanks guys. Hope she doesn’t read this Robbie. She’s a Cherokee all the way but I’m sure she’ll do the job on your bait for you next season.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.