FTL Pro-Staff Article – “Go Thin to Win!”

• Anonymous

Here’s a wonderful article highlighting an under appreciated species, the saugeye, and a very unique method for catching these unique fish from the Ohio In-land Lakes…. or anywhere else saugeyes are stocked.

Here’s the link: “Go thin to Win” – by Jim Corey

Thanks much Jim. With each article our visitors, myself included, are getting a better picture of the wonderful fishing opportunities available in your neck of the woods.

Thank you!

EFN Webstaff

JimCorey
    East Central Ohio

Although most Ohio inland lakes are small, ranging from 1,500 to 5,000 acres, They are accessible, well maintained,and well stocked. I am extremely lucky that my shop is located in the middle of a cluster of fine lakes. I am a 5 minute drive from Tappan, 15 minutes from Leesville, 20 minutes from Atwood, 25 minutes from Clendenning, 35 minutes from Piedmont, 1 hour from Salt Fork, and about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Seneca. The tremendous Erie fishery is also only a couple of hours away. I’m in Fishin’Heaven here and anyone on these boards is certainly welcome to come down here and give our “Eyes a workout.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.