Rush Lake

• tomsframe
    omaha ne

I will be going to rush lake with freinds in june to do some walleye and pike fishing. I’ve never been to Minnesota and was wondering if this would be good lake or is there a better lake to fish in close by. Is there any key areas that would be a good place to look for? I will have my boat. I would like to try musky fishing before going back to nebraska.
    thank you

drew-evans
    rochester MN

rush lake near ottertail??

drew-evans
    rochester MN

oh sry didnt read top of post. i take a week long trip there every year but we do not fish rush very often there is good fishing to be had there we just havre not got into them much there. i go in july every year and we do very well on ottertail night fishing for walleye and during the day for perch also we have smashed the pan fish on several smaller lakes in the area if you are interested in panies Pm me and i will tell you witch lake, rush does hold nice crappies and walleye though if you are planning on fishing the lake for sure we have always been told to stick to the breaks near the high way side of the lake. there are also some places on the far side to where a river must come into it too i was pretty little when i fished up there though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.