on and off

• walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

The word around the area is on and off. Hero one day and a goat the next. Was out Sat on Cotton and we picked up 4 nice walleyes (17-18″ers), 4 bass and a dozen northerns. All came out of 20-24ft on jigs and fatheads. Tried Rock lake, as that has been a good fall lake in the past and caught bass and northerns, but no walleyes in about 21/2 hrs on the water there. Weather is nice, water temps are still in the low 50’s and our fall bite still waits ahead. If anyone is on a bite or has info on a hot lake please post for all us non-hunter….fishing addict types!

bassguy
    MANKATO

WALLEYE ADDICT
    HAVE YOU TRIED MANY POINT LAKE?
    I HAVE NEVER FISHED IT IN THE FALL, BUT FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS WE HAVE HAMMERED THE WALLEYES IN MAY.
    NICE AVERAGE SIZE TOO

walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

I haven’t been on Many Point for several yrs. I would guess that has been as on and off as most all our lakes. Hard to make that long drive when we have so many for me that are 20min or less away for me. I was on Big Toad last night for 3 hrs and we caught a dozen eaters rigging and jigging rainbows and the bite was a horse apiece. White Earth and Pine are starting to go well now also…..but with our fronts……on and off….have to keep trying and changing. I love this time of yr.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.