like to know of lake clitherall

• levibruce
    Verndale, mn

does anybody know where to fish this time of year and wat presentation to use any help would be great

afull
    NW IA

If it is anything like lake Clitoros I find that it is essential to find the “spot on the spot”. Move around slowly until you see something happen, then keep working that area. Eventually you should see a small explosion of action and if you are really good you might see 5-6 flurries afterward. Remember to go slow and methodical…

Just my experience….

tbrooks11

Quote:

If it is anything like lake Clitoros I find that it is essential to find the “spot on the spot”. Move around slowly until you see something happen, then keep working that area. Eventually you should see a small explosion of action and if you are really good you might see 5-6 flurries afterward. Remember to go slow and methodical…
    Just my experience….

LOL

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Quote:

Just my experience….

I seriously just laughed out loud! Nicely done…RR

haleysgold
    SE MN

Patience Grass Hopper!

Too Funny!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.