Looking for info

• bigmocs

Hey guys
    Im looking for some info on east battle lake . I have never fished if but been by there many times on our way to Rush lake and this year we are looking at getting a cabin there
    Thanks for the help
    Wade

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Only fished it once so i can’t be of much help other than that it is a good multi-species lake. Don’t think it gets a lot of pressure either.

bigmocs

Thanks Trev
    Ive been pushing to get into your resort this year but from what I can tell your booked pretty soild in the month of july we are looking for a cabin and a rv spot for july14-28 if anything opens up you should let me know thanks wade

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Will do ….I’ll know by Feb. 15th if there will be more openings as that is when deposits are due.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Trevor-

Hows the ice and bite been out on otter tail?

Thanks

Aaron

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

I’ve spent all my time on the west end. I haven’t found any less than 12″ in the spots I’ve punched holes. There were some thinner ice spots by Grandpas Island and I believe north of Balmoral hump. Ice is very dark right now, looks like late March…

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Thanks for the update, im hoping to get down that way after a solid cold spell so we can get my dads sleeper out there and find some fish.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.