Blackduck area

• Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

We’re making our annual trip to URL over Valentine’s day weekend, don’t ask how we managed to convince our wives of this because I don’t have a good answer. Anyways, we’re staying near Kelliher and we’d like to hit another area lake for perch and panfish while we’re up there. I’ve only fished URL, but have heard that Blackduck might be good for what we’re looking for. If you have any suggestions please let me know. We’ll only have access by truck or foot, so I’m hoping the weather cooperates.

Matt

NINETOE
    Chisago Township, MN

I have not fished Black Duck lake but I know people who have and they did well on Eyes, Perch and very nice Crappies.

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

You will have some dandy opportunities within close proximity to the public access on Blackduck
    Don’t be affraid to stop in for a burger and beverage at the Pond in Blackduck, to solicite some info from the locals.
    Good luck
    cheers

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

I’m officially FIRED UP for this trip. We’ll be staying smack dab in between Blackduck and URL, I’m thinking A.M. on Blackduck, swing back to home base for lunch and hit URL in the evening, does it get much better than that?

russjudy
    Minnesota

if you need up to date fishing i can give you great info on who to call in the BlackDuck area
    [email protected]

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

Thanks Russ, I’ll drop him a line and tell him you sent me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.