Bears vs. Packers streaming

• illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

whats a good site to stream the bears-packers game sunday on a laptop?

a buddy has a kids bball game that he cant miss.

thanks grant. i have used that site. and i should clarify that we are looking for a video stream not just audio.

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

http://www.atdhe.net/

this site is awesome! there is always some type of sports on whether it is handball, basketball, hockey, soccer etc. Plus you can always get sportscenter and 15 other channels. Just look for the name of the game and click on it.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

When I’m at work and can’t watch the games, I follow it on CBS SPORTSLINE.com
    It updates about every 30 sec’s or so….

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

anybody know what radio station in the Cities will have the Game? I heard (Bumper to Bumper last night) KFAN is not playing it due to Vikings fans complaining. Foolishly I scheduled extra work for myself on Sunday and won’t be able to watch.

tanders
    Rush River, WI

Try 106.3 Go Pack Go!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

1220 am too but FM is much better.
    i bet that kid has a game next week. bears/packers for championship may not happen again for another 50 years!

bigpike

Quote:

http://www.atdhe.net/

this site is awesome! there is always some type of sports on whether it is handball, basketball, hockey, soccer etc. Plus you can always get sportscenter and 15 other channels. Just look for the name of the game and click on it.

we watched the end of the Falcon Packer game at work last Sunday. I give it a big they pull the game in from another country..

John Peterson
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Quote:

anybody know what radio station in the Cities will have the Game? I heard (Bumper to Bumper last night) KFAN is not playing it due to Vikings fans complaining. Foolishly I scheduled extra work for myself on Sunday and won’t be able to watch.

KFAN 1130 AM will have the Packer s Bear game. The discussion on the Dan Barrieo show was just a “bit”.
    A poke at Viking fans!

rockriver

Thanks Grant I few more of those and a new big screen that will take a computer feed and I can cut the cable bill in half
    Netflix has a lot of material they stream too but lots of the good new movies are DVD only, I get one DVD at a time so for $9 a month I get 7-8 movies while in current couch potato mode and in Feb I will have it on hold til next fall when ice up is back

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

hey, matt, your link takes me to this thread

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.