• gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

I say the Pack wins 21-16…..
    (Ignore the time this was posted… )

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

looks like they back in to the 2nd round of the playoffs

seriously, they did…and you know it. 2 missed field goals…. 41 and like 34 yards… from Akers I hear the back-up alarm !!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Good win can’t say great I mean the Eagles aren’t that good the Vikes even beat them.

and way more convincingly too by the mighty Vikes finally a cheesehead that can relate

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

The Vikings would beat either of these teams today doesn’t need to be tuesday… Neither are threatening any super bowl aspirations…

As far as INT’s, this isn’t the NFC Championship game yet… and Erin has yet to even win a playoff game…

big G

Dude, don’t be a bitter hater!!!!

Maybe you can tell me……What channel and what time does the Vikings playoff game start???

big_g
    Isle, MN

They should have played today… the way they thumped the Eagles, they are a way better team with Webb, than the pack was with erin today… looks like another week of record sales of old style in cheeseland…. the time is coming, when your team joins mine, in the stands…enjoy the ride like we did last year… oh yeah, we made the NFC championship last year…bet the pack doesn’t…. atlanta won’t miss 2 easy fieldgoals to give the game away.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Just think how hateful you’d be if you knew what it was like to cheer for a team that’s won a superbowl before. Relax, the vikes always have 2026 to look forward to.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Sad win. Atlanta next week… There arent any easy games in the playoffs, and we’ll take them one at a time. The running game didnt look too bad today, to get anywhere that needs to improve.

So who does a bitter Vikings fan root for after their team is out of the game? Closet Brady fan?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

You should be a motivational speaker

big_g
    Isle, MN

I sit here laughing my azz off…..(I am used to disappointment, I am a Vikings fan) I post before, during and after the game….. a cheese fan, posts sheepishly before the game…. I “think/hope” my team wins….. then they disappear… until after the win is for sure….then I sit here and watch them all come out of the closet, thumping their chests !! Yeah, it sucks a little, but next week after they lose, oh my god, the crying I get to hear !!! Makes it all worth it in the end !!!

I still have last years post, in the ready…from a cheesehead, that unless your team wins it all, your season is a failure !!!

big G

Jay Jones
    Onalaska Wi

Do you understand what backing in means? Or did you hear a phrase and think its cool. I think most fans of any team would like there team to get into the playoffs, you cant win a superbowl without getting in the playoffs first, I would be more suprised than you G if the pack makes it to the super bowl but it could happen. Just ask Seattle. Maybe Seahawk vs. Packers in the NFC championship game??

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Quote:

looks like they back in to the 2nd round of the playoffs

seriously, they did…and you know it. 2 missed field goals…. 41 and like 34 yards… from Akers I hear the back-up alarm !!!

And Jones drops a sure td for six………that’s a wash, zero validity in your bitter post G …… Roll on to Atlanta

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

I sit here laughing my azz off…..(I am used to disappointment, I am a Vikings fan) I post before, during and after the game….. a cheese fan, posts sheepishly before the game…. I “think/hope” my team wins….. then they disappear… until after the win is for sure….then I sit here and watch them all come out of the closet, thumping their chests !! Yeah, it sucks a little, but next week after they lose, oh my god, the crying I get to hear !!! Makes it all worth it in the end !!!

I still have last years post, in the ready…from a cheesehead, that unless your team wins it all, your season is a failure !!!

big G

Unlike you……..we still have a team to watch on TV. Thus, we do not spend time at our computer, we watch them, then come here after to rub your nose in it

We’ll be here next week too……win or lose, but after the game

At least you are coming to realize that there is nothing but disappointment from being a Viking fan.

big_g
    Isle, MN

and yes… I AM BITTER !!!! I have a laptop…wireless, I set up in the kitchen for the games,so I can watch and smack

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

No, the Vikings (as well as the pack) have no chance at the SB THIS YEAR…. I think they are playing it like Feb 6th.. THIS YEAR…. so they have moved onto next years SB…

They have a lot better chance than the Vikings!!!
    Bring on the Falcons, this time we beat them.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

and yes… I AM BITTER !!!! I have a laptop…wireless, I set up in the kitchen for the games,so I can watch and smack

WHOA!!!!!! I think we have a closet cheesehead here…… Are you finally seeing the light and coming over from the dark side

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I would love to have Big G aboard the fudgie train

big_g
    Isle, MN

let’s not get crazy.. I watch the pack to hopefully see them lose… I have to wait another week….

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Need Any catsup with that crow G???

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will just nibble on it another week…. I will save you some

Mike Stephens
    WI.

We’re eating falcon next week. yummy Taste just like eagle

big_g
    Isle, MN

dirty bird….

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

21-16 oops

bigpike

G I sure am glad to be me and watch my team win rather than be you and hang out here all day long trying to push buttons and dream about things to come

big_g
    Isle, MN

All day ??? I was up at Mille Lacs, until noon yesterday… then cleared the driveway, before coming in and setting up to watch the rest of the game and smack…. Who posts at 2:53 AM ???

Don’t knock it until you try it It’s fun guessing who is gonna respond first….second… third… it’s the usual suspects Your as usual, better late than never

big G

Viewing 26 posts - 31 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.