Another hawkeye arrested

• fishbizbob

“DES MOINES, Iowa – University of Iowa football player Adam Robinson was arrested and charged with marijuna possession last night in Des Moines.”

Thought I’d beat you Badger and Gopher fans to post this.
    What more can I say???

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Gopher nation Bob….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If you wouldn’t have said anything I would never have known Bob.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

yeah, I think its time to throw in the towel. I can’t even say who would be the back-up to the back-up who backs up the back-up running back!

cupspits

They really need to stop wasting tax payers money arresting people for marijuana its way less dangerous than alchohol what a waste of time and money.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

They really need to stop wasting tax payers money arresting people for marijuana its way less dangerous than alchohol what a waste of time and money.

I wonder if driving stoned is less dangerous than driving drunk… They both kill people all the time… I say treat both the same

cupspits

Are u serious than you have never smoked im notcondoning smoking and driving but dont say itsa the same not even close i would much rather have a stoned guy coming towards me than a drunk everytime. youve been brainwashed get your facts straight 99% percent of the population knows drunk drivers have killed millions.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It’s getting off topic. Even if it was ok to smoke pot i’m sure the Iowa football program would still not allow it. The fact of the matter is the rules were broken and punnishment will follow.

eye-full
    Waterloo,Ia,USA

MizzU got Cokered!!! 219 yds

Love the comment after the game Kirk made about Coker being a good guy on and off the field, hint to the ones riding dirty.

Kirk is the Man in my book. Man us Hawk fans needed that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.