Truck tires over the net..

• tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

Looking at buying some tires for the truck,looked at a couple sites and they seem decent..any pro’s or con’s with buying over the net?I have a buddy to install them cheap..recommend any sites? thanks

drew-evans
    rochester MN

tirerack.com was recomended too me i havnt used it yet though.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Just go to Pomps Tire here in Rochester and by some Hankook DynaPro,s they wear nice ,quiet on the road and you will local warranty JUST INCASE you a problem.

Very reasonable price, I have a set on my 96 Silverado and love them

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Do you remember what you paid for those tires? Looking for a set for my truck.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

DTD, Discount Tire Direct has been great and the cheapest that I have found so far. I’ve used them several times, cheap tires and free shipping.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

By the time you buy tires off the net and pay some one to put them on, Do you save that much? Try getting a tire warranty on one if you have problems. Just print off the site ad and bring it in to Tires Plus or Discount tire and have them give you the best deal they can. It will be worth it in the long run for service and rotation.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Do you remember what you paid for those tires? Looking for a set for my truck.

Mike , I believe I paid around $426 mounted a balanced but I know a salesman for Pomps and buy a lot from him for other people.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.