Blade Baits

• has
    Hudson, WI

O.k. So is there any place in-between Burnsville(work) and Hudson (Home) where I can get “Good Blade Baits” at. Like the ones Dean has at Everts!! I’d go there tonight but it’s just to far. I’m heading out tomorrow A.M. on the Croix and I need some more. Is there anything in Prescott? Or Hastings even? Thanks for the Help!

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Not exactly on your way, but Joes sporting goods has the Bfishn blades.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

farm n fleet Hudson? Be happy to put some in the mail for ya next time….sorry couldnt get it quicker.

has
    Hudson, WI

Thanks Dean. Spur of the moment trip. I know fleet has some styles, but there mainly either the Zip’s or Cicad’s (sp), which I’m not that big of a fan of. I was hoping maybe you stock the gas stations in Prescott!

lhprop1
    Eagan

The bait shop in Hastings is probably not worth checking out. Even if you called there, the skate boarder working at the counter wouldn’t know what you were talking about. That used to be a really good place to go.

Blue Ribbon in Oakdale might have some. I know they have a bunch of the bigger muskie blades. I’d give a call first to see, though.

rugs
    Hastings, MN

The bait shop in Hastings (Kilroys) usually has some. It is on the east side HWY 61 just south of the bridge.

rugs
    Hastings, MN

The bait shop in Hastings (Kilroys) usually has some. It is on HWY 61 just south of the bridge.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Just go to Everts. Its worth the trip. Nice drive and Dean will have everything you need.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Just go to Everts. Its worth the trip. Nice drive and Dean will have everything you need.

Eric, I’m going down to Everts after work tonight and should be back by 7 or 8 at the very latest.

Shoot Dean a PM of what you want and I’ll pick it up.

PS I still have your light in my truck.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I am heading down to Everts tonight as well and I live in Hudson. I’d be happy to pick ’em up for you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.